[VHFcontesting] Rover Battery Questions

Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover Battery Questions
From: "Steve\(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 10:47:27 -0500
I know a lot of Rovers use Subarus and wonder if there are any battery problems with them. I have a 2017 Outback and have had the battery die over night twice after leaving a dome light on. I measured it at 600ma and when out the drain is only 40-50ma which is normal. It charges at 14.2v which also is normal. There are pages of complaints on the internet about batteries dying for no explainable reason. Anyone know of a fix for this? I figure if anyone knows about battery issues it would be the Rovers.

73'
Steve
K1IIG

---