[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 15:34:59 -0400
After a week off due to the station having been torn apart for FD:  The
evening started with FM09 neighbor knocking my receiver off the table
followed by FM31ers WZ1V and K1PXE, then WA3NUF's big signal from FN20.
K1WHS in FM43 was worked on the first 30 second cw sequence; usually takes
a little longer, but always at least 99% successful.  Picked up close
western neighbor K8RYU in EM99.  W8PAT EN81 was worked on FT8.   From the
north, VE3DS, FN03 and N2JMH, FN12 both had good signals here.  Finally,
worked K4XXX, EM77 on FT8; weird we couldn't hear each other on cw, but
Ed's FT8 signal was very audible.  In the not worked department: No joy
with AJ6T, but did hear a burst (only one - hi) from AA9MY, so there's hope
there.  N1DPM was copyable here but nil on his end.  WA3EOQ