[WriteLog] Vers 10.23 crashed with serial Mouse

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Vers 10.23 crashed with serial Mouse
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 16:47:57 +0000
I using a 16bit Serial Port card, where I can use different IRQs for
each !! COMports. So this configuration running OK with so many
different software, and the crash also comes when I use only the mouse
and no other device..!!!
Configuration:
Com1 IRQ4
Com2 IRQ3
COM3 IRQ5
COM4 IRQ11

This is all ok, also with other software. Writelog do not crash,
when I use a PS2 Mouse on the serial port with a PS2-SERIELL adapter.

So, even a software must handle a simple standard mouse..!! this is
not exotik even standard 2 button mouse !!!