[WriteLog] Vers 10.23 crashed with serial Mouse

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Vers 10.23 crashed with serial Mouse
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:14:24 -0000
Sometimes you can get away with two com ports sharing an interrupt if one of
them never has any incoming activity.  For example, if you are using a FSK
keying circuit WriteLog can send RTTY characters out of a port and never
expects to receive any.

The problem here is not a WriteLog problem.  It is a computer configuration
problem.

Randy, K5ZD