[WriteLog] Vers 10.23 crashed with serial Mouse

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Vers 10.23 crashed with serial Mouse
From: epearson@prodigy.net (Eric Pearson)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:39:01 -0800
Serial ports are at such a premium for WriteLog users that very few
of us would use a serial mouse if we had a choice.  I don't know why
Wil has to use the serial mouse but it looks like WriteLog has a problem
with them that may not be fixed before WPX.

I also have a Microsoft optical mouse but use the PS2 adapter instead of
the USB.  By the way, I noticed that WriteLog uses the center wheel on
the mouse to fine tune the rig which is nice but it has the annoying side
effect of muting the sound momentarily.

73,
Eric - K6EP