[WriteLog] Is there a tutorial for setting up netwoking in Windows?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Is there a tutorial for setting up netwoking in Windows?
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:02:02 -0500
> We can see all computers and a log entry on one computer appears on all
> computers.

This has been a popular thread, eh?  Must be a lot of people going multi for
this one!

Newcomers should realize that one of the beauties of WL, IMHO, is that it
handles SO2+R very well with a single computer - You don't need 2 networked
computers to work SO2R.  However, there can be some advantages to doing so.

WA9ALS will be multi in the CQWWRTTY.  Cut us some slack if we seem to
respond with the wrong buffer etc - You might be talking to an 11 yr old
that's trying to learn!  ;-)