[WriteLog] PA QSO Party

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PA QSO Party
From: edkn4y@infi.net (Edward Palagyi)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:57:15 -0400
Used Writelog in the Pennsylvania QSO party without any major problems. When
working a mobile a second time when the call is entered it shows DUPE until
the new county is entered, which is okay. But when you enter other contacts
the dupe show the first county worked and you have to enter the new county
and check if it has been run or keep a list. My memory is becoming shorter
and shorter and I was wondering if the mobile DUPE could show the last
county run by the mobile. But all in all I had a fun time with the program.
Ed KN4Y