[WriteLog] MMTTY frozen.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY frozen.
From: guillermogosset@yahoo.com (Guillermo Gosset)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:54:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone,
This weekend I used for the first time Writelog
version 10.28C on a PC with win98 in the WAE RTTY
contest. Unfortunately, I had problems with MMTTY. In
about 1/3 of the attemps to transmit, the MMTTY scope
and FFT screens froze and I had to restart MMTTY from
the Rttywrite window. After this, it started to work
fine on receive and transmit, but, apparently on
random fashion and very frequently, it would freeze
again on transmit.
Any help in solving this problem will be appreciated.
73 de XE1RGL
Guillermo.