[WriteLog] MMTTY frozen.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY frozen.
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (The Tolberts)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:36:28 -0500
Does the mouse and everything else freeze or just MMTTY? If its just MMTTY,
turn the volume way up on the rig and see if this unfreezes it. I had 2
times when everything locked up and had to reboot ( could not alt-ctrl-del;
had to reset from the front panel of the pc) and numerous ( 10+) instances
when MMTTY seemed to freeze; once I discovered turning the volume up
"unfroze" MMTTY, I didn't have to reboot again.

73 Jamie WW3S