[WriteLog] Sound board bad audio

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound board bad audio
From: jimsmith@home.com (Jim Smith)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:48:42 -0800
I haven't tried it with WL but I found the same thing with my Heil
HC4 using TRLog with SBDVP.  I built a little 30 dB audio amp and
put it between the mic and the sound card mic in.  End of problem
(although it does puzzle me that it was necessary to do this).

Hope this info is of some use.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO