[WriteLog] Sound board bad audio

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound board bad audio
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (The Tolberts)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:37:36 -0500
Thanks for the tip but it didn't work for me. I enabled it ( great written
directions) and tried it but got same results so I tried my sons PC. The wav
files recorded on it sound great even though I never could enable the option
for mic boost/gain. The soundcard in my pc is a Creative Soundblaster 16 and
the other one was an Avance(sp?). Obviously all soundcards are not created
equal.

73 es gl de Jamie WW3S