[WriteLog] Computer hardware question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Computer hardware question
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:12:16 -0500
2 monitors = mucho real estate for contesting.  Many possibilities - some
practical, some just fun or handy.  Contest on one monitor and fill the
other with 5 bandmaps for a "View of the Contest".  Contest on one monitor
and email/surf on the other.  Or just fill both with all the WriteLog
windows available.  It's especially helpful for SO2R instead of running 2
computers, but it's great in many other situations too.  Let's say your
working on your web site - keep the html editor stuff on one monitor and
view updated pages with your browser or view your ftp program on the other.
It might sound superfluous, but it's one of those things that once you've
tried it, you'd never go back!  And with monitors only about $100 new...