[WriteLog] Computer hardware question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Computer hardware question
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 11:54:25 -0500
My 2 cents:

Check the motherboard of the Pent Pro work computer and see what kind of
memory it will accept.  If it's a standard memory type that is still in use,
bring the work computer home and buy 256MB RAM for it and give it a try.
The RAM is a no-risk cheap investment if you eventually have to replace the
computer.  If the memory type is a non-standard/obsolete type, don't bother
with the work computer and go for a good deal on a new computer.

GL/73,
Barry  N1EU