[WriteLog] Recording a contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Recording a contest
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:25:44 -0500
> Is there any way to save even what I do transmit? For recording one VFO no
> problem at all, but how to make my sidetone being recorded?
> Thankfully
> Sante, IK0HBN (MS with N1ND)

For CW and SSB, using an IC-756PROII, my transmitted signals were recorded
without any special settings of WL.  It must depend on whether monitor
audio/sidetone is on the audio out line supplied to WriteLog.
If you're getting receiver audio recorded in WriteLog, but not your
transmitted signals, it seems it's an issue with rig design and/or setup?
Im not sure how the "Mute SSB during transmit" affects other modes, but
check that out.  GL - 73