[WriteLog] Recording a contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Recording a contest
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:44:52 -0500
Sante, I regularly record contests with my MP.  Use the spare headphone jack
on the front panel if you want your xmit audio on the recording.  I suggest
using an audio isolation xfmr between the headphone jack and your
soundcard's input.  Adjust your record level with the Windows volume
control.  I use 11Khz 16-bit mono recording format, mpeg-3.  It requires
about 7MB of disk storage per hour of recording and the recordings are of
very good quality.

GL/73,

Barry N1EU
www.albany.net/~bg