[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Virus !!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Virus !!
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:03:49 -0500
Hi Ed and all,

I also use Ad-Aware and ZoneAlarm and highly recommend them but let's be
clear that these are not Anti-Virus programs. Only a good AV program such as
Norton AV will protect your computer from many viruses that can wreak havoc
on your computer and others. Ad-Aware is primarily for detecting spyware
that use cookies in your browser to monitor your activities. ZoneAlarm
prevents other users, especially on high speed DSL networks from getting
access to your computer.

73,
Don VE3BUC