Re[2]: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Virus !!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Virus !!
From: Dragan Acimovic <acim@psc.ac.yu> (Dragan Acimovic)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 03:51:23 +0100
I bi 3. decembar 2002. godine u 00:28, kada Gil napisa:

GB> And Ad aware is OT a good program to detect Trojans. For that you need a
GB> specialized program like TDS-3. That is the way to be sure.
GB> OTOH if you are careful with the firewall and don't let a program call home
GB> if you do not know what is the reason you don't need the Trojan detectors.
GB> Trojan detectors are good because they can often tell you if you should
GB> allow a program to access the net. They know a lot more about dangerous
GB> programs than you do.
GB> Read this and learn the dangers you are exposed to.

    All this in one program: Pc-cillin 2003. AV program + firewall +
    WebTrap (for Java and ActiveX) + site filter. I start using PCC in
    1997 and never have problem with viruses.
    Check www.pc-cillin.com.
    I testing on other machine Norton AV and I not satisfied.

                    \\\//
                   -(@ @)-
 +--------------oOO--(_)--OOo---------------+
 *                                          *
 *              POZ, Aæim YZ1EW             *
 *          -----------------------         *
 *                                          *
 *              Dragan Acimovic             *
 *          Petnica Science Center          *
 *        P. O. Box 6, 14104 Valjevo        *
 *                YUGOSLAVIA                *
 *         Phone (+381) 14 241-180          *
 *          Fax (+381) 14 241-212           *
 *         Cel (+381) 64 128-56-91          *
 *           http://www.qsll.com            *
 *               .oooO   Oooo.              *
                   \_)   (_/