[WriteLog] WriteLog ethernet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog ethernet
From: ronsue@attbi.com (Ron St.Laurent ND5S)
Date: Sat Feb 1 14:35:02 2003
Bob,

Let me ex-pound, hi.  Actually I used a carbide drill to get through the
cement then pounded in the rod.  Both the rod and bit were 1/2 inch.  As I
remember it took me half a day to get it in.  The fit is very snug.  My sump
does operate during rainy times but the French drain around the bottom of
the basement walls does a very good job of drawing the water to the sump.  I
also have perforated drain lines coming down from just below the surface at
each basement wall that draw surface water near the house down to the sump.
The water goes to a storm drain system.  When I initially drilled the hole I
DID hold my breath.  That was 12 years ago and I have not had a problem at
the ground rod site.

Ron ND5S

Visit my Website at:
www.qsl.net/nd5s