[WriteLog] WriteLog ethernet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog ethernet
From: jbrannig@optonline.net (Jim Brannigan)
Date: Sun Feb 2 11:44:02 2003
FCC definition:
(6) PEP (peak envelope power). The average power supplied to the antenna
transmission
line by a transmitter during one RF cycle at the crest of the modulation
envelope taken
under normal operating conditions.

If you are going to quote rules, then quote them in their entirety.

The old rules provided for power INPUT.  If the difference escapes you, the
Radio Amateurs Handbook (it may be purchased from the the ARRL) provides an
explanation.