Re: [WriteLog] 10.45m "observances"

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 10.45m "observances"
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:07:50 -0800
Gee, Jerry,

I have NEVER seen this behaviour. I use WL 10.37G and only for RTTY

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO

Jerry Pixton wrote:

All,

Can someone please help me understand the value of having the log window flip back to some previous entry for a call that happens to be in the entry window.

For example I am on seq 725 and I enter a call that was worked on another band. The log scrolls back to entry seq 45. And sits there until I enter this new qso. Short of scrolling thru hundreds of entries I can find no way to get to the end of the log again until the current qso is committed.