RE: [WriteLog] 10.45m "observances"

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] 10.45m "observances"
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 04:12:52 -0000
Hi Jim,

#2 can be confusing.  However, you can get WL to update the on/off time by
doing a recalculate score (from the menu Contest - Recalculate Score).  This
seems to cause WL to run through the log and recalc everyting including the
off time.

And yes, I agree that it really should do this automatically each time you
open the log, but it doesn't.  Luckily the work around is pretty easy.

Randy, K5ZD