Re: [WriteLog] 10.45m "observances"

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 10.45m "observances"
From: K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:19:06 +0000
Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> Thanks for all the comments.  My comments follow.

> > 7.  It annoys me that when you type in a call, in the logging box it says
> >     "New Mult" but when you enter the serial number, the "New Mult"
> >     indication goes away.

I wish this was the only "bug" in the program! But the logic is solid.
When you enter the serial number, and log the QSO, the "new
multiplier" prefix will appear in the log.

Just how is WL supposed to know if you entered a serial number? Yes,
it is a new multiplier, but without the serial number, it is not.

And perhaps a short look at what %D and %C are supposed to do would be
in order.

73
Ed