RE: [WriteLog] Dual WriteLog Installs on same computer

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Dual WriteLog Installs on same computer
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:06:56 -0700
Phil, N0KE wrote:

> I've done it by just going to .ini file and changing the call on the first
> line of the report.

Tnx...so I've now learned and Tnx also to all who responded directly.

> Make sure you are all using the same version of WL!

OOOOPS..."Danger, Danger, Will Robinson!!!" Man, am I glad you mentioned this 'cuz I was going install the latest U/G but think the other guys have an older version. Apparently you can't Network different versions? Yikes!!!

73...

Rick, K6VVA