Re: [WriteLog] NG1I "WriteLog is Buggy"

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NG1I "WriteLog is Buggy"
From: "Scott Nichols" <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:24:41 -0400
Ditto to that Barry!!...

Sorry guys, you want any more of my money, get with the show here...If WL
was free I would keep my mouth shut...Get what ya pay for...Maybe WL USED to
be the best, but not any more...If you don't want to support the program
anymore, do what CT did...Make it free and put out the code so it could be
fixed...

I've used WL for RTTY for several years, and it does work most of the time,
but it does not live up to it's big price-tag compared to the other
programs...Why ??...NO support...Bugs are left unaddressed for years...It's
a quirky program that hasn't kept up with the times...The ONLY reason it's
still on my computer is as a backup for if N1MM Logger doesn't yet support a
particular RTTY contest...And that's RARE...

WL costs plenty of $$ but acts like it should be free...N1MM is FREE and
acts like it should cost plenty of $$...

I'm not saying WL is no good, because it does work...It's just not worth the
big $$ one has to pay for it anymore...

Scott VE1OP