Re: [WriteLog] Possible Problem with 10.56C No Problem

To: "Ted Huf W4ZE" <ted@w4ze.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Possible Problem with 10.56C No Problem
From: "JE Brown" <W4LC@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 01:01:18 -0000
So far four ops have reported having the "No Rig" problem, i.e. when quickly
tuning up or down the band, the program loses the rig, and it stays lost.
These were using FT-1000, TS850, and IC756's.

I am used to seeing the No Rig after a quick dial movement, but it always
found the rig again right away.  Not with v10.56C.

I reverted to using v10.55D, and the problem disappeared.

Apparantly,  there needs to be a patch published.

Jim     W4LC