Re: [WriteLog] Ver-10.58E now ready to download...

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>,"Steve AI9T" <steve@ai9t.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Ver-10.58E now ready to download...
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:42:23 -0900
Steve,
How did you get to 10.7H?  Was it an incremental upgrade from 10.56 or
earlier, or was your 10.57H a FULL install.  Ron's announcement message
indicates that the wl1058emsiupg.zip file is for use only if you got to
10.57H via a FULL install.  I just did an uneventful FULL install of 10.57H
last night and downloaded wl1058emsiupg.zip this afternoon.  After seeing
your problems I'm holding off on the upgrade pending further clarification.
It appears to me the wl1058eupg.zip is for WL versions that had the last
FULL install at 10.56 or earlier, thus my question about the upgrade path
that got you to 10.57H.
Gary AL9A