Re: [WriteLog] Ver-10.58E now ready to download...

To: k5dj@austin.rr.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Ver-10.58E now ready to download...
From: g4fka@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:15:39 EST
For those having problems:

My last download/upgrade was 10.57H.
I first tried the 10.58 msi version. This told me I needed the non-msi
version. I downloaded the non-msi version but the set-up got stuck on the
blue/green set-up page and froze the laptop. I then re-started, deleted both
the  msi
and non-msi zip files, and downloaded the non-msi version again. This time
the upgrade seemed to work OK and I've successfully opened some previous logs
using 10.58E.

First use in anger will be tomorrow evening in the 80m club CW  contest.

Geoff G4FKA