Re: [WriteLog] Dunestar, WL, Top Ten, Direct I-O, OMG!

To: Al Zelna <mr.mri@epix.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Dunestar, WL, Top Ten, Direct I-O, OMG!
From: Clay Melhorn <cmelhorn@daily-journal.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:14:04 -0500
Hello AL,
Probably one of the best deals in amateur radio band decoders is
produced by Unified Microsystems at  http://www.unifiedmicro.com/

I am in the process of putting two of these to use in an so2r
arrangement with a pair of FT-920 Yaesu's.
The BCD-10 will drive (sink) the 419B ICE filter directly with open
collector outputs.
The inputs are opto-isolated, hard to go wrong at $18.95 each.

The BCD-10 page URL is  http://www.unifiedmicro.com/decoder.html

Specifications

    * Size 2.3" X 2.6"
    * Input logic levels: 0/5V
    * Driver Outputs: 12VC-24VDC, Open Collector (grounding), 500ma
    * Logic Power: 12V
    * Relay Power 12-24 VDC

    * Block Diagram - Typical Configuration
      <http://www.unifiedmicro.com/BBCD10_BLK.pdf> (PDF)