[WriteLog] how I fixed my 160 log file issue

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] how I fixed my 160 log file issue
From: Steve Jackson <kz1x@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:31:39 -0800 (PST)
I fiddled around, trying to see why the program kept creating an
incorrectly-formatted exchange window ... after several attempts, the program
correctly opened a new log in the correct format.

Then, I exported the erroneous log from last night, into a .csv file,
and used Excel to edit it.

Next, I used a utility (written by KH2D)
that makes ADIF files from .csv files.

Then, finally, I imported that file into the new log session.

Voila!  It's all there now, formatted correctly, and ready to add more Qs when
the sun goes down!

A happy ending ...

Steve KZ1X/4