Re: [WriteLog] how I fixed my 160 log file issue

To: "'Steve Jackson'" <kz1x@yahoo.com>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] how I fixed my 160 log file issue
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:22:59 -0600
That's a little too complicated for me, particularly since I am not really
competing in the contest. This is clearly not an outcome that is intended by
the folks at Writelog, and I have never had this happen before. There has
got to be an easier fix than that. If I needed to get it to work properly
for tonight, I would try it. Fortunately I'm not in too much of a hurry.

If the program has become unstable maybe we need to do a reinstall or
something?

Bill, W5VX