Re: [WriteLog] SIIG 4 Serial Port PCI Board and MMTTY

To: <Aldewey@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SIIG 4 Serial Port PCI Board and MMTTY
From: "NI7T" <ni7t@hughes.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:13:44 -0700
I built an almost identical system for Writelog with a new PC and a pci 4
serial port card...my computer has one serial port and one LPT port on the
mother board and of course XP...I am using com 1 for FSK and the other
generated ports for the rest of my controls ..like you the 4 port card would
not work....com 2 on my machine is consumed by internal use.....next time I
buy support hardware I am going to use the usb ports my computer has six
available but all my interfaces are still serial ....my next adventure will
be to add MTTY      73 and GL
Mike Reagan NI7T and NI6P
Quincy CA

" Take the bull by the hand and avoid mixing metaphors"

 A  tribute to William Safire who died on September 27, 2009

NNNN