Re: [WriteLog] Contest problems with WriteLog

To: Steve Jarrett <k4fj@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest problems with WriteLog
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 10:07:48 -0400
  Hi Steve et All

I also had a problem with FKeys/Writelog during the CQWW RTTY.

My problem was that Writelog would hang (sometimes) while trying to send
the F8 Key and Enter with FKeys.  [F8]<12>
Here is the Macro I use for F8 %R%C 599 4 IL IL %E

When I say it would hang, when I clicked on the FKeys button for this
macro sometimes it would just send the call then sit there and diddle,
until I clicked on the button again, then it would send the call and the
rest of the info in Macro then enter the call into the log.

I had never had this problem before and I never had it with any other
Macros.  At the time of the contest I was using Writelog version 10.78k.
My OS is Win7 64bit.

I would have thought that if it were an RF problem it would have
affected other Macros besides this one.

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL