Re: [WriteLog] Contest problems with WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest problems with WriteLog
From: "LY2IJ" <ly2ij@takas.lt>
Date: 05 Oct 2010 10:57:13 +0300
Hi,

I had something similar before CQWW RY - PTT sometimes
freezes if to press F1 few times at once. “Esc” solved issue till next 3..5 CQs.
Win XP, MMTTY plug in and FSK via com port.
Only on one of two computers affected.
Work around was to have 2 RTTY windows - one as "dumb terminal" just for RTTY
keying, second – clone MMTTY for receiving only - not very comfortable (INS
didn't work),
but..

I see there is new direct COM port keying feature in new WL 10.80 - I hope this
fix it.

73 Arunas LY2IJ / LY5E