Re: [WriteLog] TO7ZG???

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TO7ZG???
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:43:06 -0700 (PDT)
Dick, after you logged the QSO you could edit the Prefix and put FJ in there.
Then your log would be correct.

Sometimes you may have to go to the tab marked contest  and click on the
recalculate score.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!

Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.