Re: [WriteLog] TO7ZG???

To: "Don Cassel VE3XD" <ve3xd@rogers.com>, "'Mike McCarthy, W1NR'" <lists@w1nr.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TO7ZG???
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:09:56 -0600
Don,

I have my wl_cty.dat file in several places, none of which seem to want to
pick up TO7ZG as a valid contact.

What I think I am going to do is delete all the wl_cty.dat files and then
run the conversion file and download it and let it install where it wants.

Version 10.80F is the latest version of WL.

Dick
W0RAA