Re: [WriteLog] No Rig! problem (TS-2000)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] No Rig! problem (TS-2000)
From: "Tom Shelton" <gl1800winger@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:21:43 -0500
So far, nothing I've tried has worked.  I'm pretty tech savvy and I really
believe the problem is with the software.

I had high hopes for putting this program on the air for sweepstakes.  I
really want to like it, and I'm sure I will when it works for me.

Downloaded N1MM for the weekend's contest support.