Re: [WriteLog] Prefill Files - a warning

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Prefill Files - a warning
From: "Darren Collins (G0TSM)" <daz@g0tsm.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 19:01:48 +0000
I couldnt get mine to overtype, all it ever did was insert...Is there a setting somewhere I missed?

73 Darren G0TSM / M7X

On 05/03/2014 15:48, Alan Marshall wrote:
I find that the prefill is best used if you change the field that is "prefilled" to be OVERTYPE rather than insert. Then no deletes are needed and you can run just like you do with NO prefill. When you forget that it is prefilled and don't see it in the heat of the battle you are good-to-go!

   -Alan, W1CCE