Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 160, Issue 8

To: Mike Streeter <wm5dx@yahoo.com>, Mike Streeter via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 160, Issue 8
From: Anthony Buscaglia <tonybb@me.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 11:48:13 -0400
I apologize for posting my remarks to the reflector.  I didn’t realize that
when I clicked SEND…

What I meant to say is,  it’s difficult to “compete" with other "free" software
products with teams of contesters contributing their time and talents to keep
up to date.

Writelog does a great job when it comes to the winners circle.  I have many 1st
place certificates for WNY and 2nd district in ARRL DX, CQWW  and others to
prove that.

The problem comes in for the occasional contest that pops up on a weekend, and
the modules are not available, are out dated, or don’t work properly,

I am not trying to win, just have some fun working a different contest.

I think Writelog is a great piece of software and will keep using it,  but if I
want to work a contest that is not supported, I use whatever works for me.

73

Tony
K2NV