[WriteLog] M2 mult station setup

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] M2 mult station setup
From: kostas sv1dpi <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 01:05:42 +0300
We want to use Writelog in M2 category in contests like cq wpx. It is allowed to have 2 signals on the air every time.

Our plan is to have 2 running stations and 1 multiplier station.

Example: The 2 running stations will be on 15 and 20m for example and the multi station on 10 or 40m.

It's allowed 8 band changes for every station. So the multi station (if the run has a good rythm) can get maximum 4 stations every clock hour for the run1 and 4 more for the run2.

How can I say to writelog that the mult station is used as mult1 (mult for the run1 station) or mult2 (mult for the run2) station every moment to be according the allowed band changes?

73 Kostas SV1DPI