Re: [WriteLog] M2 mult station setup

To: K3RAG LB3RE Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] M2 mult station setup
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:43:33 +0300
Tnx for the reply.

This is what I have understand also. That it works only manually. With this chance and while I join my voice with you for an update on this one, I suggest a major update on how we setup the category in general. I believe that it would be better to have one window where we will choose the category and all these related with the category. It is really difficult for the average user to find the menu with the seperate serials, the "log which radio makes the qso", the band changes (right click on the window now), etc. It would be much better to have a menu with all these options, plus to setup the additional radios if are inband radios or mult radio to run1 station or mult to run2 station, etc.

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)