Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and Elecraft KDVR3

To: Mike Heideman <mike_heideman@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and Elecraft KDVR3
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 14:14:04 -0400
I am contemplating a possible and highly likely upgrade to a couple K3's
over the next year or so. However on the time I have used Write log going
back to 1999, I have changed rigs many times.

I have always concluded that it was easiest and probably best to utilise
write logs voice keyer compared to the many brands of rigs I have had with
voice keyer also.

I am therefore asking if there is a particular benefit to utilising the
k3's voice keyer as compared to writelog's.

Specifically is it better quality audio, easier to setup, easier to use
during a contest etc. I am asking largely for my own understanding as I had
certainly intended to buy the K3 without DVR as I am very comfortable with
the utility of writelog's built-in solution.

Regards

Dean 8P6SH / 8P2K

Sent from my BLU Vivo XL