RFI

[RFI] Mobile EMI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Mobile EMI
From: Hardy Landskov <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:42:00 -0700
Hi All,
Sorry, I just joined the group and have not had the time to look at the
archives. There was an article in QEX, year 2000 or so that detailed what a
person did to get rid of the engine noise, et al so he could operate
mobile.  The article  mentioned  an L/C filter (I think) that was called a
"filter con".  I have surfed the web and have not found anything like that.
Does anyone know what that is and how to get some?
My problems are identical in my 2001 Silverado pickup. The fuel pump RFI is
just as bad as his.
Thanks es 73
Hardy N7RT