RFI

Re: [RFI] Weather related RFI

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Weather related RFI
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:22:04 -0700
QTH is Portland OR.  So we seldom get hard freezes but plenty of rain and
occasional snow and freezing rain by January.  Yesterday it had cooled enough
in the morning that we turned on the heat.  Since the noise was present, I
turned off our furnace and switched the thermostat as well.  Didn't affect the
noise.  The funny thing is that the noise can be constant for hours--including
very late at night and very early morning, seven days a week.  I can find no
pattern other than the change in the weather.