RFI

Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

To: "rfi@contesting.com List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:39:24 -0800 (PST)
If no one complains, it's a sure bet nothing good will ever happen. Are we at
the top of the FCC's interest list? No, nor have we ever been. Yet, if we don't
squawk, who will? We need to log the problems with the FCC and with the ARRL,
who (like it or not) has a fair bit more clout with the FCC than any one of us
singly.

My experience with the FCC field offices has always been good. If there's a
problem, call the closest office and ask to speak to a field engineer. These
guys are pretty bright and understand what we do.

I honestly don't understand the attitude of  "It's hopeless so don't bother."
That's a self-fulfilling prophecy if ever there was one.

Kim N5OP