RFI

Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: CR <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:26:16 -0500
I stand corrected; thanks; last time I looked at illumination it was CFL's that DO use RF. Should have known better; I've been working with EMC for thirty years. Time to oil the brain bucket.

And see https://www.mail-archive.com/emc-pstc@listserv.ieee.org/msg48368.html

Hmm. When are we going to complain about SMPS wall-warts?

Cortland
KA5S