RFI

Re: [RFI] What I use to find Interference Sources

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] What I use to find Interference Sources
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 11:40:14 -0700
Thank you!!!!!

Could you expand a bit on what the Radar 242 does that the 7000 does not
do...  I have been considering adding a small portable scope to my
FT-817ND, which I use on foot, and would like to know more about the
Radar unit.  I have seen it used, but never having used one, I lack the
feel for it...
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net