RFI

Re: [RFI] What I use to find Interference Sources

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] What I use to find Interference Sources
From: "Ron Watson" <surveyor.ron@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:31:13 -0400
Hello Frank, been awhile. I have been watching your posts and it seems you do
not have your RE243 yet. Looking forward to your opinions of the dbm/uv readout
and what the spectrum light does for you.

I would very much welcome a calibrated strength meter. At this time I have to
use a step attenuator on the RE units to do trilateration work, it would be
nice to have it directly without further equipment since I do quite a bit of
trilateration/triangulation locating.

Also very curious about the spectrum light, someone told me that it would
interface output with GPS data, that would sure make contour mapping of area
data a lot faster and easier.

I have not talked to Mike in awhile, he may have them by now.

Always appreciate your help and insight, look forward to your posts.