RFI

Re: [RFI] What I use to find Interference Sources

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] What I use to find Interference Sources
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:41:09 -0700
Hi again,
Is the Radar units scope just an O-Scope?  Is there anything it is doing
to "help" make a unique display for matching?

I ask because I am considering trying to construct something like that
for my FT-817ND, by adding a scope...  Is Radar unit display looking at
RF or AF, or both?

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net