RFI

Re: [RFI] What I use to find Interference Sources

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] What I use to find Interference Sources
From: "Frank N. Haas KB4T" <utility.rfi.pro@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 09:16:38 -0400
My thanks to Ron for providing much more technical detail about the design
and performance of the Radar Engineers receiver than I could provide.
Inquiries concerning technical details about the Radar Engineers equipment
can be directed to Radar Engineers themselves. Their web site has contact
information. However, to my knowledge, schematics are not available.

My thanks as well to those of you who have posted kind remarks concerning
my posts here.

73,

Frank N. Haas KB4T
Utility Interference Investigator