RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video

To: "'Tony'" <dxdx@optonline.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>, "'Tony Brock-Fisher'" <barockteer@aol.com>, "'Gruber, Mike W1MG'" <mgruber@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video
From: "Randy Standke" <r55stan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 23:43:31 -0700
Most of the SolarEdge house rewire jobs I have had around me solved the
problem on the first attempt.  One took about four visits before it was
finally solved.  On that final visit an engineer from SolarEdge came out.
He discovered that they missed a couple of the optimizers.  Even one
unfiltered optimizer will cause RFI 100s of feet away.  So, keep after them
since they probably missed at least one optimizer.

Randy KQ6RS